Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Designer Hotels

So after booking flights to Morocco and Madrid yesterday i have set myself the mission of finding a place to stay. I normally stay at the local backpackers when i travel, but seeing this time i am going with my boyfriend Michael to Morocco i thought i would step it up a little bit and go something more up market. I have always wanted to stay in a traditional raid, overlooking a medina, with old tiles on the walls, open french style doors and the noise of the food market drifting up with the smell of the food cooking below. Not too much to ask is it? I think not. But then i stumble across this AMAZING website Design Hotels and i think all of my dreams have come true, but with a price tag of 330 euros a night.
Check the photos for Morocco, truely stunning!!



No comments: