Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm a little Teapot

My collection of Teapot's has somewhat slowed down in the past 6 months. Shame really as i was on such a roll with them. Next to my one off Moroccan Teapots which i bought while backpacking through there in 2006, i have a few tin ones from the 50's and silver ones with have been given to me from little old ladies.

This one of the elephant i also own, but just in black. I have been looking for a white one to pair him up with for about a year now. I think i have the rip off design one, but for a whopping $5 who cares? If anyone does see a white one, please let me know....
















And then i found this........

http://www.sydneydesign.com.au/sd09/exhibitions/the-sydney-teapot-show-2009/

So going to make the mission and go to that!
This got me thinking and searching for about a million images of teapots, and i thought i would share my favorites. The ones that i would buy outright and the naff ones that would always go at eye level on a shelf.





























































































































































Then i saw this one, which would complete any book shelf collection.....


1 comment:

Cheech Sanchez said...

bloody hell! I just saw you already posted the teapot show... hahaha