Monday, July 20, 2009

Slightly Obsessed... but in a good way?

So, i am currently thinking that i may be slightly obsessed with someone i have never met. I listen to his dolset tones on the J's approx 3-4 times a week and would like to hear them more frequently. Please let me introduce you to Vijay Khurana.











*sigh*

And to make matters a little worse, he is reporting from Splendour in the Grass this weekend. And if you didnt know, I too shall be making an appearance there this weekend too. I honestly am thinking of making it my mission to track down this man and proclaim my love for his voice. But i put it to you, this is a bad thing? Having a crush on a fella based on his voice and ever so sharp wit?
I guess it can be related to the whole groupie syndrome, where ladies follow dudes in bands around etc etc. I have never been much of a band groupie, although i have dated boys in bands before (i always seem to get the bassist...) i have never openly chased a man, let alone one that only exists to me through the FM radio.















I mean he obviously has good music taste, Double J shirt, rocking the whole LP thing.... and finally having the 3 day facial hair down pat. But can one actually do this? Normally quite a shy lass, I am unsure. Although given a little dutch courage and a little bit of sunshine, anything is possible..... correct?

No comments: